Friday, October 11, 2013

Week in review

      Dear MWJDS                                           

The best thing I did this week was probably: going to see our kindergarten buddies on Thursday,
   I liked it because: our buddies are adorable.
   Something that happened this week which I am proud of is: we are making a leaf pile and it is huge.
I would still like to improve how I :do in hebrew.
The hardest part of the week was: taking a test in math.
   I hope next week: we finish the leaf pile.
I would like to compliment: Hadass for being a really good friend this week.
                           
                                                                                                          Love,
                                                                                                               Avia

4 comments:

  1. I think that the kindergarteners are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved doing the leaf pile but I stoped doing it sorry. and I think the kindergardeners are adorable too.

    alyssa

    ReplyDelete