Friday, October 25, 2013

Week In Review

Dear MWJDS readers,

The best thing we did this week was: the extended program with Mr. Merlyn.
I liked it because Eliana S. and I did a funny skit together called "Get a Job."
I would still like to improve how I do in math class.
Something that happened this week which I am proud of is: my spelling.
The hardest part of the week was: at kindergarten buddies my buddy, Ashley was not there.
I hope that next week: Ashley is there for k-buddies.
I would like to compliment Eliana S. for being a really nice friend this week.

                                                                                                                       from,
                                                                                                                               Avia.

No comments:

Post a Comment