Friday, October 4, 2013

Dear Gefen Parents,

This morning we had a wonderful all school tefillah and the Gefen students led the Ashrei.

We had a busy week so the students wanted to share some of their reflections and highlights:

Alyssa - "I like math because we are using flashcards."

Amanda M - "Math is fun because I like doing multiplication."

Justin - "I like math because I am using my brain."

Nate - "During recess I like playing football."

Aiden - "I liked reading, Weird But True, during DEAR time."

Amada - I liked writing in our journals about a family tradition."

Jake - "I liked Hebrew this week because we got to play games."

Talia - "I liked reading and writing!"

Maayan - "I like our read aloud.  The book is called, The Thing About Georgie."

Hamorah Janis - "I loved the fact that we had a full week of school and accomplished many things this week!"

Shabbat Shalom,
Janis

No comments:

Post a Comment