Friday, November 8, 2013

My week

dear mwjds readers,

the best thing we did this week was: doing the shiloh project.
I liked it because: Meg and I are making a gamebord together.
Something that happened this week which I am proud of is: I did another test
in math and I think I did good on it.
I would still like to improve how I: do in hebrew to speak it fluently.
the hardest part of the week was: meeting with hamorah Carol because nobody was listening.
I hope that next week we: get to go to our kindergarten buddies.
I would like to compliment: hamorah Michelle for making math really fun this week.  

                                                                                                                            from,
                                                                                                                                 Avia.    

No comments:

Post a Comment