Friday, November 15, 2013

Avia's Week

Dear Blog Readers,

The best thing we did this week was: watching the movie in trope with Rav-Hazzan.                                                 I liked it because: it was fun watching a movie in school. Something that happened this week which I am proud of is: making really yummy chanukah cookies. I would still like to improve how I: practice for the talent show. The hardest part of the week was: guessing what the sound of an animal was. It turned out to be a tree frog. I hope that next week we: start our project with our k-buddies. I would like to complement hamorah Eliza for making class awesome.
                                                                                                     I hope you liked my blog,
                                                                                                                                            Avia.

No comments:

Post a Comment