Friday, June 13, 2014

Hamorah Janis's Weekly Post

Gefen’s last blog for this school year 2013-2014

Some of the children in the class have one last thing to contribute!

Alyssa - I liked watching Mary Poppins and Hugo.

Amanda M. - Today was our last all school tefillah and I enjoyed having Hamorah Janis as my teacher.

Hana - I am excited to go to the new Legoland on Monday.

Talia - I liked Animal Research and watching Hugo.

Nate - I am excited because this summer I am going to Florida! 

Aiden - I really liked gym because it is so much fun.  I like soccer.

Maayan - I am excited to see my grandma come from Israel.

Melanie - I can’t wait for summer.  I liked art with Hamorah Patty.

Jacob - I liked doing the Animal Reaseach project because my animal was a gorilla.

Justin - I liked doing spelling because I am really good at it.

Hamorah Janis - I would like to thank you for letting me spend every school day with your most precious possessions.  I loved coming to work everyday!  

Have a great summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment