Monday, January 27, 2014

Doggy Days

Aloha,

The best thing I did this weekend is hanging out with my dog and training him. I liked it because I got to spend time with my dog and I love dogs and I got to know that I was helping him learn by training him. I taught him to balance a treat on his nose without eating it until I said "kosher". I had to say "traif, traif, traif..." When I said "kosher" he was allowed to eat the treat, which in other words meant that the treat was kosher. When we say "kosher" we are teaching him Judaism, basically. Something that happened this weekend which I am proud of is succeeding in that task. I would still like to improve how I work on training. The hardest part of last weekend was having Yael, my sister, rile up the dog while I was trying to train him. I hope that next weekend I get to show my parents how much I have worked on my dog training and how much I've improved. I would like to compliment my dog for being a fast learner. His name is Botzi.

Your Blogger,
Hadass (and my inspiration, Botzi)

No comments:

Post a Comment