Friday, December 6, 2013

  
DEAR BLOG READERS,

The best thing we did this week was practice for the gala.
i liked it because I'm excited  for the gala.
something that happened this week which i am proud of is   when we made a list of our favorite thing about MWJDS with our k-buddies.
I would still like to improve how I speak hebrew fluently .
the hardest part of the week was taking a test in math.
I hope that next week we start the book with our K-buddies.
I would like to compliment Hamorah Eliza for making this week really fun.

                                                                                                                  Thanks for reading,
                                                                                                                                               Avia.

No comments:

Post a Comment